Minggu, 13 Februari 2011

I'm not in love. Love is in me.

Jakarta, 12 Februari 2011


Good morning, You.

Last Saturday I met my friend, she said that I smile a lot lately and she ask me something; "Are you in love?" and with no doubt I answer; "No, love is in me”. And guess with who? Yup, with you.

You know what, you're the first thing to enter my mind in the morning and the last thing to leave my heart at night. Did you realize, my morning greeting doesn't only mean "good morning", it has a silent loving message saying; "I think of you when I wake up".

You make me totally drunk with joy and happiness. It's not being in love that make me happy. It's being in love with you. You make my smile, laugh and make me know how to spell Love beautifully. And I realize something, that our whole relationship is one big inside joke that no one will understand but us. Yes, you’ve made my days.

Every time I think of you, I feel like I could touch a star without standing on tiptoe. People say nothing in the world is perfect, but I know one exception, the joining of two hearts. Our heart; yours and mine.

It’s kinda weird, we just met and I (can) miss you in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we are together, and the hours we are away.

It's not about who you're to the world, it's who you're to me, and I think you're my world. I really don’t care about your past, because all I need is our future. I may not know everything, but there's one thing that I know and am sure of; I love u.



"I used to hide and watch you from a distance and i knew you realized
I was looking for a time to get closer at least to say… “hello”
And I can’t stand to wait your love is coming to my life
When you love someone
Just be brave to say that you want him to be with you
When you hold your love
Don’t ever let it go
Or you will loose your chance
To make your dreams come true…"
-Endah n’ Rhesa-


But, don't you ever say that you love me (too), unless you really mean it because I might do something crazy like....... believe it. And if loving you is wrong, I never want to be right again.


And It's all good; no drama.


Love,

E


---Oleh:


(diambil dari: www.sisayappatah.tumblr.com )

1 komentar:

  1. 'one exception, the joining of two hearts. Our heart; yours and mine' :') :*

    BalasHapus