Sabtu, 22 Januari 2011

Falling

Jakarta, January 22nd 2011


Dear You,

I just had to let you know that these last two weeks without so much as seeing you has given me a lot of time to think about how I feel about you.

I have decided that I am definitely, hopelessly fall for you. What made me realize it’s not so much that I think about you all the time, though I do. It was how I think about you. Not only do I think about how much I want you, but why how much, and mostly do I deserve to be loved by you.


It just feels so lucky to finally be able to love you like I have been wanting to for so long. Your eyes leave me speechless with each perfect gaze. What have I done to deserve this?

And that is another thing I was thinking, It’s a little too strange, I think, that we are so right for each other. Some might want to argue this, but I have a few examples for those poor misguided souls. Your smile is like a heroin, make me addict.

When I saw you, it’s like I found my lost puzzle. When we hold each other, time seems to stand still. When I look into your eyes I see the love in your heart reflecting on my own.


All of this tells me one thing ... my love is real.

If it was love which made me fall for you, then I am still falling…. :)  -ekaOtto  (picture via: Artemis Wilde )














and if it was love which made me fall for you, then I am still falling….


Love,

Me


---Oleh:


(diambil dari: www.sisayappatah.tumblr.com )

1 komentar: